SMAK, LOL or BOTH????

HI PEEEPS!!
It's Noelle posting today!
OK Back to the question.
I can never choose when it comes to Unity I just can't.  However when SMAK started I fell in love instantly.  I used a SMAK kit on every layout I made.  Then LOL came out and I fell in love with it and used it on cards.  Now I use any kit I want on any thing I am making.  Unity does such a great job at working on EVERYTHING!
 This flower is from SMAK 4/16 Be Different, it is big and would be AMAZING on a layout but it also works on a big card or just cut that bottom part off!!  I rarely ever just work with one kit on my desk.  There are usually a dozen.   Well I loved the sentiment from LOL 4/16 Eternal   So I combined them.  : )
Then I made a 2nd card.  I had such a fun time painting these flowers.  So sorry the leaves look so neon.  That shimmer is crazy on camera.  #sorrynotsorry There is no Bazzil Bling.  : )
 This is funny to ME.  I know very little about flowers.  After I had them all purple and shiny with black middles I thought what if these are yellow with brown middles?   I was doubting my choice and I saw the SMAK sentiment Dare to be different and said SCORE!  LOL
That is how I roll  :)
So are y'all members of SMAK, LOL or both?  :)
You won't want to miss either of April's kits!  Good Gravy they are AMAZING!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Labels: ,