DT Tuesday - {Pick of the Week}

Good morning! Heather dropping by this morning - and I have NO idea how November is almost over!!! Anyone else feel like they blinked and it just slipped by somehow?!?!?!? I looked at the calendar this morning and realized that it was my morning to post, and I completely missed it!

I am usually a don't-decorate-for-Christmas-until-after-Thanksgiving kinda girl, but for some reason this year, I've been ready for weeks! We already have a few things up, and I think a few more are going to be added today! So, on that note, I thought I would track down some Christmas projects. 

I went looking for some beautiful inspiration to share - and let me tell you, there is a LOT to be found!!! I came across these on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page - a wonderful source for endless inspiration! So without further ado - here they are:

First up, this beauty by Lee Ann Barrett - isn't it a stunner? I absolutely adore the color combo she's used - it positively jumped out at me!!!


And then this soft and gorgeous card by Sharon Nettleship - that snowflake couldn't be more beautiful!


And finally, this little cutie by Mandi Speers Mance - makes me squeal with happiness! SOOOO adorable!


How about you? Are you ready for Christmastime, or would you rather fall would stick around a little longer? And 'fess up - have you started decorating for Christmas? Either way - hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving!!!


Labels: , ,