Kit of the Month Monday - Spread your Wings

Hi. 
It's Angeline, here to share with you the BRAND NEW Kit of the Month for May - Spread your Wings!

The images in this month's kit is a must have and whilst I love those angel wings, I knew what I would make the moment I saw these roses!

UnityStamp: Kit of the month monday - spread your wings #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #card

I stamped them on white cardstock and colored them in with some Dylusions ink sprays to give them this vibrant watercolor look.

Added some pearls to it, and it's perfect for as a wedding card -- which I plan to give to a friend who is getting married soon! :)

UnityStamp: Kit of the month monday - spread your wings #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #card

For only $26/month, you will get this awesome kit delivered to you!

UnityStamp: Kit of the month monday - spread your wings #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #card

For more details on how to sign up, click HERE.

Happy week ahead!

Angeline Choo
blog // facebook // instagram // youtube


Labels: , , ,