Time for winners

Hello Unity Lovers, 

I hope everyone enjoyed our blog hop this past Thursday!
If you hopped along with us you could have won this amazing prize...



Before I announce the winners I just want to take a moment to thank you
Thank you so very much for all the sweet comments on our blogs
It is great to read it!! 

Ina Good said...
gorgeous I love mixed media and you have done an exceptional Kit!
Blogger  Verwijderen
Blogger Ruby zei...
Congratulations on the large stamp set. I knew it was your style the moment I saw it. I guessed right on. This must me so exciting for you. I love it and now it is on my wish list. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. You are so appreciated.


PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a "Unity Hop Comment Prize".
{please claim your prize within 2 weeks}

Have a great weekend,