Friends with Flair Link Up!

Rachel here for my first Friends with Flair post! Please let me be the first to wish you a very fantastic FRIDAY! I can't wait to see all the great link ups today :)

Before I talk about the great sales for the weekend, I wanted to share a holiday card I made. 
I used the new Susan Weckesser "Artful Ornament" and "Very Very Merry" stamp sets that released last week. They are just gorgeous stamps!



Now it's your turn to share! Link up your Unity projects below!! 



Don't forget to have fun shopping the great sales this weekend! TONS of new releases so check the Unity website to see them all :)

here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--




Labels: ,