Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday!

Hello and happy hump day! It's Rachel joining you today for some spring time inspiration.

After the long freezing winter, I am ready for color! The brighter the better!

Source
I created a spring time scene using the bicycle theme and coral and mint colors.


Yup. I fussy cut that bike! The images were colored with Prismacolor pencils.


I hope you're inspired by this beautiful Spring season and bright happy hues!

The stamps used are "Basket Full of Wishes" and "Could I Be Any Cuter"



Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

2suns said...

Perfect springy card.

KristyLee said...

Oh my that tree is really cool once it is all colored up! Great job! Love the addition of that bike! I ordered that bike plus some other stamps, I had to have the Koozie and all the Angie Girls LOL! But I love that color combo of mint and coral. The photo is very pretty and your card is quite cherry! Love it!
Peace,
KristyLee

Tara said...

Beautiful colors which you captured wonderfully! Love the bike stamp!

Camille Robinson said...

Rachel--the color inspiration photo is Spring perfection--it's just what I needed. Superb coloring on your card--it's awesome.

Lucy said...

This is so fun!

Donna K said...

Can't go wrong with spring time and bicycling! Love this, Rachel!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close