Thursday, December 5, 2013

thursday...and a little ♥

I think Unity is always filled with a little love.
I think that is what attracted me to Unity♥

Today's sale and release is no different.
ALL ABOUT LOVE.

new LOVE stamps
new coupon stamps to give to those you LOVE
new sale on the stamps you have LOVED and want
new projects from the design team made with LOVE
and finally 2 prizes to give-a-way for leaving us some LOVE

we LOVE our Unity friends



Valentine's is just around the corner...time to start those projects.
FULL SHEET OF RED RUBBER
$20...wow...just sayin'

This coupon book idea is FUN FUN!
My kids are each getting one from me for Christmas and making grandma and grandpa one as well!



UK-673A-COUPON-4-HANDMADE-COUPON-BOOK

Now don't forget to check out the sale category on the website...GREAT DISCOUNTS that you will LOVE.




visit Unity to shop shop shop.






We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway.  Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win.  The winners will be announced Saturday night on the Unity blog.

and don't forget we LOVE you.

for today's hop we are starting with...Angie.

here is the line up















enjoy your day!


39 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fabulous hop as always, ladies! Lovin' both new sets.

Noelle Reese said...

Goodness, I LOVE love stamps <3 Tickets are my FAVE!!!! <3

Shir Benovich said...

I LOVE unity
I LOVE blog hops
going to start now :-)

Stephanie Zito said...

Incredible hop! The unity DT is so talented and inspiring! Love these new sets!

mlady012 said...

A wonderful hop! A nice break from all the holiday overload!

Tereasa Wilson said...

An AWESOME hop! Now to purchase these LOVEly stamp sets! :)

Ann Mcclenaghan said...

Been waiting on sale and the Thur blog hop. Always look forward to it. All the pretty cards and tags for happy inspiration. Of course the chance of a great give away is very exciting too. Thank for all the good stuff on sale too.

cm said...

Wow, Wow and Wow...just completed the hop and I've come away with spirits uplifted and inspiration sparked! wonderful showcases of the new release!!
c

Gaylynn said...

Everything looks so "lovely" for Valentines. Wonderful new stamps and great sale. Unity rocks!!!

Glynda and Kelli said...

Wow what great prizes. i just started collecting Unity stamps, So I love seeing all the new stuff.

Pam Lavertu said...

Love that coupon book! Is there a die to go with it?

Gina Cangin said...

Love them all!! Your stamps are awesome! <3

Lisa Angela said...

I LOVE Valentine's day....it is probably my second favorite day to create cards for.... so thank you so much for the sales and the Unity hop and all the inspiration! Fantastic inspiration for me!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love this new set.

Pony said...

I love Unity stamps!

gma654 said...

Got stamps in my cart and have left a comment on each blog as always so much fun to see all the projects. Happy Holidays everyone.

Linda said...

I love all the love and cute projects today on the blog hop!

Purple Princess said...

fabulous kit!

famillemarleau said...

Great idea the coupons. Love them. Johanne Lacombe

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Beautiful release!

Donna K said...

LOVE the new release! Can't wait to see all of the wonderful projects!

Muffins and Lace said...

So many cute new stamps.

Angeline Choo said...

The fun never stops at Unity !! Off to hop ;)

Jean Bullock said...

What a great hop. Each stop was a delight. Great stamps and kudos to the all the designers.

CrazyCraftyCreators said...

I loved ALL of the inspiration!...

Scrappin' Diva said...

Another great hop! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful stamp set!

Veronica
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

jennifer mitten said...

Wow - love that valentine kit!

Gwen said...

Love UNITY stamps! Off to leave some love on the Hop!

dr.jaya said...

LOVELY STAMPS!! thanks for the chance:)

Miwa said...

That was an awesome hop, I couldn't believe all the amazing projects that the DT created! I can't wait for my stamp set to arrive! :)

Sarah said...

Can't wait to get hopping! Off to leave some love!

Alina said...

Wonderful stamps!

Kris said...

Love doing this hop. It's always so inspirational...can't wait for a play-day tomorrow.

Sue D said...

wonderful stamps and blog hop!

JPScraps said...

Great hop!!

Jen said...

Awesome hop!

Victoria S. said...

awesome blog hop! loved all of the projects!

cal8007 said...

I love hopping along with Unity, I get so many ideas from the very creative ladies! Thanks for all the projects and incentives!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close