Growing in Unity Wednesday

This week Kim Ross is up sharing her Unity creations with us as our Growing in Unity gal!

Meet Kim:


Here is a little something about Kim:

"I started stamping 10 years ago when my husband, Chris, fell ill and I needed a quiet hobby to fill my time when I wasn't caring for him. Now, as a full-time caregiver, I look to stamping to give me respite.

 I like to travel, and have gotten to stop at lots of wonderful stamping stores and stamping events (and, of course, meet lots of terrific stampers) along the way.

 I'm crazy about: bargain-hunting, cats, violets, travel, rubber stamping, flip-flops, Birkenstocks, cupcakes. I wish Idaho had: California Pizza Kitchen, Pollo Tropical, IKEA, Crate & Barrel, White Castle.

 I'm elated to be the Growing In Unity gal this week, and I hope you enjoy & draw inspiration from the projects I share. Thanks!"

Check out Kiim's card for today:


Be sure to swing on by Kim's blog each day this week for lots of Unity inspiration.  At the end of the week one lucky winner will get 2 itty bitty's of their choice!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria