DT Tuesday with Andrea- Feeling the Love SOTW style


For my post today I wanted to play with the current Stamp of the Week:
sweeter than Chocolate
I used one of my favourite colour combos- Pink and Brown
Mind you I like every combo if one of the colours is brown lol!
It was nice to have a break from making Christmas cards
(yes I am STILL making them….)
and make a card for my sweetie for Valentine's day
or any day I want to tell him how much he means to me

I want to be clear
He drives me NUTS!!
I have to tune him out at times just to stay sane
the constant pun jokes
singing along with the radio at the top of his lungs
and he doesn't know the words of course either
and when it comes to chocolate nothing is sacred
He can sniff out my chocolate stash like the world's best police dog
ha!

But in spite of all the 'quirks' 
he is my everything
And I miss him every second I'm not with him
even after 20 years
and I look forward to many more
And when looking for a quote to share today
this one from Pride and Prejudice summed out my feelings nicely




"PRIDE & PREJUDICE" (2005)


“…If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.”
—Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley)

As I mentioned I am still making Christmas cards
and so I am looking for inspiration everywhere!
I found this sweet Holiday card by Karen

I love the fun colours she used and her layout
She showcased the 'Naughty is the new Nice' set awesomely!
Please visit her and give her some love

I hope I was able to inspire you today
Happy Crafting!
Andrea



Labels: , ,