Reflection Calendar. - DT Tuesday.


Hello friends!
It's Thienly here with DT Tuesday!

I love this post because it's FUN!

I get to show you my new project,
share a quote that means a lot to me,
and I get to go searching through lovely projects that you all make and get to feature some of them!

For this post -
as the year almost comes to an end -
I look back.
I'm reflecting...
all the things that have happened in the past year.
Good things, not so good things...
but all meant to be.

...and want to share these two quotes with you.



So, I thought something that would allow me to 'reflect' back on the year would be appropriate...
... and I made a REFLECTION CALENDAR.

It's a little canvas/burlap wall hang with 12 'memories' representing each month.

 photo DSC_2917_zpsb844d516.jpg

I took some time to write down all the things that happened in that month,
and it helped me organize my thoughts -
how did I handle that?
Could I have done it better?
Did I appreciate the experiences that were given to me?
What would I want to change in 2014?

 photo DSC_2919_zps8b4ad61b.jpg

 photo DSC_2921_zps4fab76fa.jpg
Stamps Used:
Just My Type
memories 
SMAK  (Nov 2013)

I had a lot of fun making it, 
and definitely would consider making it for next year as well!

Now... I get to share my fave projects that I found!
(I apologize that I cannot possibly share every single one of them that I see..
but they are all so beautiful and we appreicate you sharing them with us!)

The first one is from Sheryl Dwyer Kemper...


I just LOVE how she used these two stamps:
One Kind of Winter
Freezin' my Snowballs

I would have NOT thought to put these two together to make a card like this!
So creative and just so cute - thanks for sharing!

One more... 
this is shared by Camille Robinson.
Whoa - she's talented - look at this!


She used:
sew. sew. sew.

Just absolutely love it!

Thanks for always posting on the Unity {show and tell} girls!
I would SO APPRECIATE it if you all can go and leave some love on their blogs <3

That's it!
Hope that you liked my post today!
Thanks for stopping by - 
have a BEAUTIFUL Tuesday!