Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day-Fall theme Challenge!!!

Happy Saturday!!!
It's Stephanie here to host a challenge.
I hope everyone is as excited as I am about World Cardmaking day!!!!


My challenge is pretty simple and because I love the Fall season I am Challenging you to make a FALL card!!!

Stamps -jillibean soup and SOTW
Stamps-Unity KOTM

Now onto the amazing prizes!!!!


$25 gift certificate to Unity!

PLUS, we have a HUGE GRAND PRIZE for 2 winners.
If you complete EVERY WCMD challenge you could win

Your choice of either a WHOLE YEAR of
the SMAK kit OR the Kit of the Month!!!

Deadline: October 20th, 2012 at 11:59 pm (central)

Rules
Must use Unity stamps.
  • A new card must be made for each challenge.  Combining challenges are not allowed.
  • You may enter as many times as you like, but you may only win once.
  • Grand Prize - you must complete every Unity WCMD challenge for one entry.  AND a bonus entry if you complete the Kit of the Month Sketch and Unity Theme Challenges.

           
 Keyword for SplitCoast stampers:                            
  UNITYWCMD2012E




{Ippity} {Ippity}

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

Hi! I just uploaded a card from my Flickr account but the Linky doesn't show my name as it usually does. The Linky asked for a title for my project and my name as well. Is there a way to add my name to my thumbnail or is this okay? Thanks!

Lisa Arana said...

Hey Karen, which number are you? As long as you are linked up correctly to your card in Flickr, you should be fine. :)

Noelle Reese said...

Really beautiful cards Stephanie!! WCMD last 2 weeks has been such a blast!!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close