WCMD- Color Challenge!


Andrea here with your second to last WCMD challenge!
We hope you are spending this 'holiday' crafting up a storm
and that you are enjoying all the challenges my fellow Unity Gals are issuing

My challenge for you today is a COLOR CHALLENGE
Please use Cream, Brown, Olive and Pumpkin as your primary colour combo


For my card I used this week's SOTW:
'Best Things Just Happen'
I adore the stamp and the accompanying sentiment
sums up how I am feeling about today actually
Love that...
I paper pieced the flower onto cream paper
added a chocolate brown die cut and twine
and found pumpkin pearls in my stash
(turns out it pays to clean and organize my craft room once in awhile hee hee)

Okay time to get inky crafters!

Here are the details:

PRIZES:
 $1000 worth of prizes
HOURLY prize - $25 gift certificate to Unity (one winner for each challenge)



GRAND prize - A WHOLE year subscription to either KOM or SMAK winner's choice (2 winners)
In order to qualify for the Grand Prize, you must complete every Unity WCMD challenge.
You will get a BONUS ENTRY if you complete the Kit of the Month Sketch and Unity Theme Challenges.



Deadline:
 October 20th, 2012 at 11:59 pm (central)

Rules:
Must use Unity stamps.
A new card must be made for each challenge.
Combining challenges are not allowed.

You may enter as many times as you like, but you may only win once. Don't forget to link your card back here using the link below!

If you are uploading your card to another photo gallery please use the keyword UNITYWCMD2012H

Happy Crafting!!
Andrea


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,