SOW42 {Entwined Poinsettia}

It's Sunday....and lucky you, that means it's time for a new Stamp of the Week! Are you excited to see what you will be getting in the mail soon??? I know I am.  Wait no more....here's this week's stamp set {entwined poinsettia}. 


Check it out!



 

If you are not a member already, PLEASE sign up. 

You can check out all the details HERE
See how it all works HERE.

How about a few DT samples.....they are gorgeous! 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!

Shemaine


Stephanie

Angie Blom


Lisa H. 

I hope you likey, what you see!!!
I know I was inspired. 
Don't miss out....become a Stamp of the Week Member TODAY!!!

For just...

  $5.79 per week {including shipping}
USA & Canada
or
  $7.79 per week {including shipping} 
INTERNATIONAL

You could have a fun little TREAT every week in your mailbox!
I know I LOVE it.  
I feel like it is a holiday every week!

Ready to SIGN UP?
Due to the NEW WEBSITE - we are not able to take recurring subscriptions on the internet right now - HOWEVER you CAN still sign up by sending an email to lisa@unitystampco.com 
- SHE WILL GET everything taken care of for you immediately!

Have the most amazing Sunday!!!



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,