Bloom and Simplify


Hello! Hope you are enjoying the last day of October!
It's Halloween, 
and I should have made a spooky card today, 
but instead, 
I have a pretty card to share.

I didn't think you would mind. 
I was inspired by these new Crate Paper papers, On Trend
and I was inspired to 
use this {ippity} set:

Bloom & Simplify



I used only the petals and stamped them twice]
onto the pretty pink pattern paper. 
I cut them out and then added a dimensional
between the layers. 
I finished it off with some pretty
 pink pearls and some
twine and vintage seam binding ribbon. 

Be safe tonight if you are celebrating the
Halloween Holiday!
don't eat too much candy!


Make sure you check out the IPPITY blog!!!
The chicks always have something fun to share and their own 
CHALLENGE to play along with.


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,