DT Tuesday....Hello!

Hello, Hello!
Waving Hi, from Cincinnati!
It's Lisa H. here today. 

It's my turn for the DT Tuesday post and I thought I'd
tease you a little bit. 

I am excited to share with you 
that I am being featured 
on the Simon Says Stamp blog



Yep, little 'ol me!!!
Feeling very honored,
AND the best part...
my cards feature Unity!!!
This is a one-stop online store
and they carry Unity.
How cool??


They are stocking some new Unity Stamps
the new Susan Weckesser stamps to be exact
and I got to create a few exclusive cards with them. 

I can only share a snippet here, BUT

The blog post will be up on Aug.18...check it out!

AND 
now for my favorite part of today's post...
sharing a little bit of YOU!
I found these three fabulous cards using Unity!
thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

This has always been one of my FAVE Unity stamps. 

angelsparkly on SCS created this


I found another great clean & simple card. 
LOVE how 
Lindsey created the water with this one. 


And last but not least...
these sweet EWES. 
I love the softness of this and the monochromatic color scheme. 
beautiful!

kory63


Be sure to stop by and leave some love for these lovely ladies!
I love 'em, hope you do, too. 
MWAH!
{Hugs},  
Lisa H.
{Ippity} {Ippity}