SOMEbunny's an awfully cute Stamp of the WEEK!...

...and there are only TWO DAYS left (today through tomorrow night) to sign up to get this cutie delivered to your door!

I think Ang may have said it, but I, too, am normally not a sucker for animal stamps but this little bunny had me at HELLO... in fact, the sentiment he comes with, "You've got heart" is perfect because he has MY heart!   

I have a new card for you today using this week's Stamp of the Week- here it is:



You can see all the info for the STAMP OF THE WEEK on the sidebar here on the blog :) 

What's more?

NEW RELEASES!
   Sorry I couldn't make it to the party last night!  I'm SO excited we are doing New Release parties again the 2nd Thursday of the month!   I was at a meeting last night but I will certainly be chatting with you all soon!

Here's a little recap of what's going on this week:




That's a whole lotta happy right there, folks!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
Jess <3
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,